Terms and Conditions
A. General Rules & Regulations
- Novena Square Investments (‘The Management’), Infinitus Productions Pte Ltd (‘Organiser’), its subsidiaries, sponsors and suppliers will not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury whatsoever directly or indirectly occasioned by or resulting from the negligence, wrongful act or default of Velocity Urban Attack 7, its sponsors and suppliers or their respective servants or agents or from any other cause, including any act of God or the physical condition of the Participant.
- Whilst reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organiser to ensure the Participants’ safety, Participants are taking part in Velocity Urban Attack 7 at their own risk and the Organiser will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in Velocity Urban Attack 7. Participants are strongly encouraged to consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual obstacle challenge day.
- The Management and Organiser reserve the right to limit and/or refuse entries without assigning any reason.
- The Participant must leave the obstacle challenge immediately, if required to do so by any member of the Organiser, officials and/or medical staff.
- The Management and Organiser reserve the right to cancel, postpone, and change the date or venue whenever deemed necessary without prior notice to the Participants.
- The Management and Organiser reserve the right to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings or any other records of this challenge and of Participants for any legitimate purpose, including commerce al advertising.
- Change in sizes during collection of the event T-shirt is strictly NOT allowed. Participants must adhere to the event T-shirt sizes they have registered for.
- The Organiser reserve the right to modify or substitute any of these Rules & Regulations and/or Terms & Conditions from time to time as they deem fit. If there is ambiguity in any of these provisions, the Organiser shall be the authority to interpret and in so doing, they will take into account the interests of all the affected Participants. Any amendments to these Rules & Regulations and/or Terms & Conditions will be updated on the Official Website.
- Failure to observe the Rules & Regulations shall result in disqualification and no refund will be given.
- Completion of the official entry form, including online registration, confirms the Participant’s agreement to abide by these Rules & Regulations.
- All Participants who have registered for Velocity Urban Attack 7 will abide by the Rules and Regulations as well as Terms and Conditions.
- All Participants agree to provide accurate, current and complete information in the registration form. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organiser shall be deemed as received by the Participants.
- If the Participants provide any information that is inaccurate or incomplete, or if the Organiser has grounds to suspect that such information is inaccurate or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the Participant’s registration.
- Participants are strictly not allowed to transfer their entries to another party or change categories after their registrations are confirmed. If there’s any change required, do contact the Organiser accordingly for advice.
- Once the registration is duly processed, there will be no fee refund for Participants who eventually do not take part in the event, for any reasons whatsoever.
- All categories are open to Participants from both Singapore and abroad.
- Participants have to be 18 years of age and above as of 9 June 2019.
- The minimum height requirement for the Participant is 1.5m and maximum weight is 150kg.
- For Participants in the Team Category, there must be ONE female participant in the team of 3 person(s).
- Dates for Heats are subject to availability and are allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis. Changes to slots will not be entertained.
- Goodie bags will be given out upon registration on the day of Heats.
- All prizes are to be collected personally during the prize presentation on the challenge date, after which they will be forfeited.
- There are no limitations on attire for Participants. Participants who wish to wear costumes may do so but at their own risk.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or is deemed medically unfit will not be allowed to participate in the challenge.
- All Participants must arrive one hour before the Heats/Finals allocated time slot for registration, collection of goodie bag and briefing.
- All Participants will be briefed at their allocated time slot. Late comers will not be entertained.
- Each Participant is given TWO tries during the Heats, and ONE try for the Finals.
- The team challenge will be a relay format, to be completed by 3 members only. The 1st member will complete the first 3 obstacles, the 2nd member will complete the next 3 obstacles, and the 3rd member must be a male to complete the remaining 5 obstacles.
- The top 40 individuals / teams (based on the most number of obstacles cleared and/or timing) from each category will proceed to the Finals to compete for the championship.
- The Management and Organiser reserve the right to amend the challenge format whenever deemed necessary. The format will be briefed in detail on the day of Heats and Finals.
E. Inclement Weather
- The Management and Organiser reserve the right to delay the commencement of the obstacle challenge in the event of inclement weather. Should the inclement weather persist after delay, the Management and Organiser reserve the right to cancel the obstacle challenge without any refund.